Singing in Italian Opera is very difficult for the particular language, almost always an old Italian language. Unfortunately some Italian coach, high qualified, know very well Italian but not in the same good manner they know the Italian diction. For many classical singers this is a marginal aspect, but, as Italian, I know that a good singer with a terrible diction can ruin an interpretation!
The interpretation is also a problem for a modern singer. When I studied with Carl Anderson (the Jude in Jesus Christ Superstar) I learned the importance of interpretation not only for Opera o Musical but for every song. The most important acting techniques are used to help the singer, in a little bit of time, to find his original and involving interpretation.
This is my professional work for singers:
- tutoring for Italian diction as base and general formation;
- tutoring for Italian diction during the rehearsals for an Opera, also for small groups;
- tutoring for acting and interpretation for classical singers (for single Arias) or modern singers (for single songs), also for small groups;
- Stage Direction for Opera or for Musical.
- Tuition one-to-one (diction, acting or both), 300 Sek per hour - discount for small groups and booking 5 lessons pack;
- Tuition in Italian or acting during rehearsals, 500 Sek per hour plus the travel expenses reimbursement;
- Stage Direction for Opera or Musical, it must be estimated.
To the fees, travel expenses reimbursement have to be added when required.
For other info or for booking the first lesson, please write an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here